[nabs-l] introducing Myself

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 01:37:03 UTC 2012

Hello Rilie!
Wow, we need good TVIs! Are you wanting to specialize in one area, or just
be a full TVI?
Does secondary English education talk about people learning things in their
second language? Like if I'm Italian or German going to school in China? Or
is it something totally different? I've never heard of that major before...
Thanks and so nice to hear from another person! And especially one going to
Dallas!

Brandon Keith Biggs