[nabs-l] Mainstream is back! Main Menu is on the air and Battle of the Notetakers begins tonight!

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Thu Mar 1 05:19:43 UTC 2012

Dear chris and all,

First of aall chris thanks for presenting this awesome news to the list.
Yes, I too am a nfb person but, I enjoy acbri and mainstream myself too
since the nfb doesn't have a internet radio station. I'm glad that main menu
has a twitter feed. I also want to let you all know if any of you are on
facebook I created a facebook page for acbri in 2008-2009 and, I think I
need to update it since I haven't done it lately. I will post the link
asap,. But, if any of you are on facebook you should check it out!

Thanks again and, I will talk to you all soon.

Hugs,
amy