[nabs-l] [nfb-talk] Podcasts and On-Line Courses

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 19:43:30 UTC 2012

 ---- Original Message ------
From: David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com
Subject: [nfb-talk] Podcasts and On-Line Courses
Date sent: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 17:53:24 -0600

Hello.  I am conducting a study on the current uses and
accessibility
of podcasts in online college courses.  The current uses of audio
podcasts and the accessibility of audio podcasts in U.S.  online
college courses as perceived by learners with vision loss is
unknown.  For that reason, we are requesting that you please take
our
survey to share your perspective.  A link to the online survey on
Survey Gizmo is below.  The survey will take approximately 15
minutes
to complete and will be anonymous.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /

<http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/725357/Current-Uses-and-Accessibil
ity-of-Podcasts-in-Online-College-Courses>http://edu.surveygizmo.
com/s3/725357/Current-Uses-and-Accessibility-of-Podcasts-in-Onlin
e-College-Courses

Thank you.
Kimarie Whetstone
Doctoral Student