[nabs-l] nfb news line: free for hawaii?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 13:36:22 UTC 2012

Hi Josh,

As far as I know, the toll-free number for Newsline will work in any
US state, including Hawaii.

Chris

--
Chris Nusbaum

"The real problem of blindness is not the loss of eyesight. The real
problem is the misunderstanding and lack of education that exists. If
a blind person has the proper training and opportunity, blindness can
be reduced to a mere physical nuissence." -- Kenneth Jernigan

Visit the I C.A.N. Foundation online at: www.icanfoundation.info for
information on our foundation and how it helps blind and visually
impaired children in MD say "I can!"