[nabs-l] punnett squares

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 21:53:11 UTC 2012

Oh yeah! The only problem with that solution, Josh (and BTW, I
did the same thing in bio last year, that is, my IA,
instructional assistant, Brailled them for me) is when the
teacher asks you on an assignment or test or something to
actually make the punnet square from scratch.  Then you'd have to
use a Brailler.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan