[nabs-l] a question about getting lost

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 22:54:25 UTC 2012

That needs to stop too! The only time I see my aid anymore is at
the beginning of the day and in classes like science (my TVI
works with me in math) when we're doing something visual which
she needs to describe or help me with the tactile graphics.  I do
admit, tactile graphics are not my strong suit; not even close!
But I'm getting better with them.  I have been very lucky to have
an aid who has my back while also wanting me to be independent
and doing whatever she can to help me become
more independent.  She has gradually stepped back from
assisting me in school, to the point that now her main role is
that of Braille transcriber.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan