[nabs-l] Phones with a fully accessible calender

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 19:40:45 UTC 2012

Hey
I have an Iphone and found it hard for the first two weeks of using it
but once you play around with it for that long you start to get the
hang of it. I have my typing on a touch type mode, so ifI touch a
button then let go on the keyboard, it will put it in. But if I do not
know wear the carictor is I am looking for and just missed it by a
key, I just slide my finger around without lifting it and until I find
it then lift up and it will put it in. but with the double tapping way
you have to find the button and then double tap it.

I like the calendar on my phone because it is so easy to work with but
I understand you would rather use something else.

I did once use a HTZ  O-zone phone with talks. I did not like the
phone because the talks kept freezing up but that calendar worked. not
sure if it froze up because of the phone or what.

--

Lea Williams

Phone;
704-732-4470