[nabs-l] Phones with a fully accessible calender

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 6 21:50:44 UTC 2012

Maybe a tactile overlay would help with the touch screen. I'm old fashioned
and have a regular phone; it may have a calendar, but if it does it does not
talk. It only talks when incoming calls come in. I
use another calendar to stay organized. I wish NFB would push for more
accessible phones. Come on, not everyone wants a smart phone; however, I
would like access to the on screen menus; I want to know who called
yesterday in my missed calls list; and I want to read texts. But No do not
want the bells and whistles of the I phone.