[nabs-l] Mall travel and shops

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Mar 6 23:31:32 UTC 2012

Asking people how many doors and door counting don't always work for more
than 5, maybe 6 or 7, doors. First, especially if it is crowded, it can be
hard to shoreline all of the time. Second, for more than 2 or 3 doors, most
sighted people don't memorize what stores are located where by how many
stores are between them. If you do decide to use door counting, you may want
to have a friend agree to help you.