[nabs-l] Phones with a fully accessible calender

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 01:44:05 UTC 2012

Hello,

You can also get the HTC Ozone from Verizon. This phone has a physical
keyboard, the keys may feel quite crammed  at first, though it is better
than a touchscreen. It can include either Talks from Nuance communications,
Inc., or Mobile Speak from code Factory. I believe you can get that phone
with either of both screen readers pre-installed on it, or purchase either
screen reader for a discounted, affordable price once you get the phone. I'm
not sure if Verizon Wireless still does this, though, and you might want to
ask around your Local Verizon store to see if they would offer that phone
with or without talks or mobile speak. Happy phone-searchin'!