[nabs-l] a question about science and tutoring

vejas brlsurfer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 05:14:23 UTC 2012

Hi,
I'm having some trouble in science.  It's biology and genetics.
My teacher is OK, I guess.
Does it help you to look at diagrams? Usually it doesn't help me,
so I don't bother to look at them because when I have, they have
not helped.
Have diagrams ever helped you, because my science teachers loves
the way diagrams explain stuff? Have you ever needed tutoring?
How was a sighter person able to help you, because it's sometimes
hard to explain stuff you need? I have a test tomorrow.
Thanks for any input.
Vejas