[nabs-l] fw: new BrailleNote mPower, new deals

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 23:50:21 UTC 2012

 ---- Original Message ------
From: "Dmitriy" <dimalzr at verizon.net
Subject: [Braillenote] New BrailleNote mPower, new deals
Date sent: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 17:09:52 -0500

Hello,
I’m selling 2 BrailleNote mPowers for $2,900.00
One is Keysoft 7.5 and another one Keysoft 8 Build 21
This is of course in USD.
Both have factory replaced new batteries, new Braille displays,
and Braille keyboards.
I was originally selling them for $4,500.00

Thank you.

Dmitriy Lazarev from New York
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
braillenote-unsubscribe at list.humanware.com
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote