[nabs-l] Google Docs accessibility

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 23:50:22 UTC 2012

Hi Katie,

I don't have any personal experience with Google Docs, but I
heard that the NFB's IBTC (International Braille and Technology
Center) tested Google Docs, and they determined it to be
inaccessible.  I'm not sure what browser they tested it with, but
you could probably get that information from the Access
Technology Blog, which is on the NFB site.  I learned this via
Anna Reed, a paralegal for the Brown, Goldstein, and Levy law
firm, who contacted me when that firm was working on the lawsuit
NFB filed against Google for the inaccessibility of its
applications which were used in education.  This includes Google
Docs.  I hope this helps, although I don't have any personal
experience with the program.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan