[nabs-l] prom

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Mar 9 15:25:55 UTC 2012

Winona, I went to prom twice.
I didn't care for the music, because it was too loud.
I danced a little, with my date, my freshman year, (a senior invited
me to go with her.)
We didn't enjoy ourselves, because neither one of us liked the songs,
that were played.
We were both Country music fans, but all they played, was that rap mess!
Blessings, Joshua