[nabs-l] PowerPoint and jaws

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 03:50:50 UTC 2012

Anmol,

There's an easier and more accessible way to do that.  In the
save as dialogue, under save as type combo box, save it as
Outline/RTF.  This is automatically accessible, as you can read
it like a Word document.  This way, you don't have to do any
conversions.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan