[nabs-l] [Blindtlk] prom

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 22:53:47 UTC 2012

Great question, Winona! In fact, I had the same question; how do
we as blind people handle school dances as independently as we
can? I look forward to hearing everybody's responses!

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan