[nabs-l] Am I the only one?

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Mon Mar 12 20:24:51 UTC 2012

Here's the wierd thing, at my college!
They have shown me, which button, to push to get Dr Pepper, but the
problem is that when I push that button, sometimes I get Mountain Dew.
I won't know it, until I open it, because sometimes, I'm by myself,
after class, especially when it's late at night.
I haven't had the problem, since last semester, but I hate it, when it happens!
Blessings, Joshua