[nabs-l] Join Bookshare's Worldwide 10th Anniversary Celebration!

Allison Hilliker AllisonH at benetech.org
Mon Mar 12 22:21:51 UTC 2012

Hi NABS Listers,

Did you know that Bookshare is now 10-years-old? It's true! For a decade we've been happy to bring the joy of reading to thousands of people with print disabilities! We're celebrating throughout this year and you can join in the fun. Learn how by reading our most recent blog entry. http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/.
You may also read the anniversary press release here http://www.bookshare.org/_/aboutUs/2012/03/tenthAnniversary.

If you're not a Bookshare member, you may join at www.bookshare.org. If you're already a member, please help us spread the word about the service. We love hearing from our members, so feel free to reply to this post and share your Bookshare-related experiences. Or share the news of our 10th anniversary through your favorite social media network.

Thank you to all of the members and partners who have helped Bookshare to become such a success over the past 10 years!

Happy Reading!

Allison Hilliker
Bookshare Collection Development Associate
allisonh at benetech.org