[nabs-l] Slightly OT: Strange Email

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 01:27:42 UTC 2012

There was a Robin on this list, but I'm not sure if she still is.
I don't think it's the same person though, because the Robin from
this list never wrote anything to the list in broken English.  I
would suggest that you just delete and don't respond.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan