[nabs-l] Flowers Won't Be The Only Thing In Bloom This Season, So Will Audio Access FM

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Wed Mar 14 03:34:02 UTC 2012

Hello David,

Thanks as always for sending out this announcement. Sorry, for the late
response to your message. I was sick again as usual and, I missed last
night's show.

As to the springing of audio access fm this is exciting and, I look forward
to it's transition as well too!

Thanks again and, I will talk to you soon.

Hugs,
amy