[nabs-l] Phones with a fully accessible calender

will lindsay will.lindsay1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 02:34:35 UTC 2012

the verizon haven is great and you will just need to have someone turn
on the accessibility.  Of course the I phone would be great however I
am still selling my Brand NEW KNFB mobile reader.  Please contact me
directly regarding the KNFB mobile reader as I don't want to thumb
many emails to respond to someone.  My name is Lindsay and I can
reached at 443.415.9828