[nabs-l] From the NABS Membership Committee: Calling all Athletes!

Liz Bottner liziswhatis at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 22:56:43 UTC 2012

Calling All Athletes:

    The NABS Membership Committee is sponsoring a conference call for March
on the topic of sports and recreation opportunities for people who are blind
and low vision. This is where you, the membership, come in. If you play any
type of sport geared toward the blind and would be interested in sharing
your experiences as a guest speaker on the call, we want to hear from you!
All interested persons please send an e-mail expressing interest to
nabs.membership at gmail.com with the subject "NABS Sports Conference Call".

Thank you, and we hope that everyone's semesters are going well.

Your NABS Membership Committee

Liz Bottner

Guiding Eyes Graduate Council

GEB Voicemail:  800-942-0149 Ext. 2531