[nabs-l] a question about science and tutoring

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 21:58:20 UTC 2012

Thanks, Ashley! I think you are referring to the series of books
by Noreen Grice.  I have "Touch the Universe," and I believe it
was from NBP.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan