[nabs-l] podcasts and college courses survey link again

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 21:59:23 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

Well, it appears the "correction" email I sent out last Sunday
didn't correct anything at all; rather, it confused things even
more! Let's try it again.  Here is the link to the survey on the
uses and accessibility of podcasts in college courses:
HTTP3$U4SURVEYGIZMO4COM/S#C/GBECEG/,CURR5T-,USES-&-,A3ESSIBILI
  TY-(-,PODCA/S-IN-,ONL9E-,COLLEGE-,C\RSES

?I hope this works! Sorry for all the confusion!

Chris Nusbaum
Email and Google Talk/Keychat (on the BrailleNote) ID:
dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Skype: christpher.nusbaum3 or search for Chris Nusbaum

nuisance."
-- Kenneth Jernigan