[nabs-l] diagramming and APH paper

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Mar 17 01:50:24 UTC 2012

Actually, drawing backwards is not that hard. Also, there is a pen looking
tool. You can poke dotes that stick out the back of the paper when it is
facing front ways and then flip it over and connect the dots. There is a
board with holes on the edges and a ruler that locks into the holes so that
you can have a straight edge without having to hold it down.