[nabs-l] Dating & Sighted-Blind-Low Vision

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Thu Mar 22 22:26:58 UTC 2012

Also, it has been proven, that there are people on chat sites, that
pretend to be something, to get your attention, and then when you meet
them, they're a criminal.
Be careful, and meet people one on one, and in person.
Come to the NFB convention, and you might meet someone, and oh yes,
there are sighted members in the NFB, as well!
Blessings, Joshua