[nabs-l] Careers in assistive technology

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 26 02:49:37 UTC 2012

Hi,
Good points Desiree. Okay not a school in the academic sense.
But they do have an assistive tech program and you get a certificate in it.
I'm sure its somewhat useful as it still exists.
Since people have gone and found jobs afterward, I'd say its worth
something. Yes, I've heard iffy things about LWSB, but I think Kayla should
make
her own decision.