[nabs-l] Careers in assistive technology

Brian Hatgelakas brian.hatgelakas at verizon.net
Tue Mar 27 01:29:06 UTC 2012

Why would they make you take a TDL class if you are already doing the stuff
on your own?  If I went to a center for a job placement program I'd show
them right away and try to opt out of the class.  Couldn't you have done
this.  Seams like those centers bring us independent people down to the
lowest level of people that don't know anything about living independently
at first before you can get to the programs you are actually paying for.