[nabs-l] Needing the Koran for a Research Paper

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 22:54:48 UTC 2012

There is this book...
The Koran
Dawood, N. J. Read by Hugh Carney. Reading time 18 hours 11 minutes.
Religion
Translated by N. J. Dawood, this earliest work of classical Arabic is
the sacred scripture of Islam as revealed to the Prophet Mohammed by
the Angel Gabriel. 1966.
Download The Koran, DB7789

I found it on the bard website.

--