[nabs-l] Careers in assistive technology

Nimer M. Jaber, IC³ nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 00:22:54 UTC 2012

Brian,

What I mean is that clients aren't required to do any sort of rec
activities, they're not required to go shopping, they're not required
to hang around the dorms, etc etc. There are activities that are run
by WSB volunteers, however if you do not wish to go or can't afford to
you aren't required to.

Thanks.