[nabs-l] Facebook question

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 21:55:40 UTC 2012

Hi Joshua,

Can you email me off-list? My guess is that you were using the
regular site, which isn't near as accessible as the mobile
Facebook site.  If you want to get a Facebook account going
again, I can tell you how to add friends, post statuses, send
messages, etc, using the mobile site.  The only thing I don't
know how to do is upload photos.

Chris Nusbaum

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."
2 Corinthians 5:7