[nabs-l] google docs

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 21:56:06 UTC 2012

Thanks for the link!

Chris Nusbaum

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."
2 Corinthians 5:7

Sent from my BrailleNote

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Stephanie DeLuca <sjhhirst at gmail.com
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
 sent: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:33:25 -0500
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] google docs

Go here to download Firefox.
http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

I think the screen reader on Macs is not too bad, and Safari may
be able to handle Google Docs...

On Mar 28, 2012, at 8:34 PM, Chris Nusbaum wrote:

 Hi Ashley,

 Yes, Google Docs is inaccessible at the moment; NFB is working
with Google to fix that.  Basically, it is an alternative to
Microsoft Word which allows you to write and edit documents as
well as send them to people, i.e.  your professor, from within
the program.  I would do what you suggest; that is, write the
document in Word, then send it as an email attachment to your
professor.

 Chris Nusbaum

 Sent from my BrailleNote