[nabs-l] Braille Embosers

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue May 1 01:28:24 UTC 2012

Bla, Bla, Bla!
The Braillenote has too many compartments, that I don't need.
I didn't have any problems with my Pac Mate.
I'm still interested in the Apex, though.
Since this thread is talking about Braille embossers, though, as I've
stated, there aren't any portable ones.
I'd like to get a Braille Embosser, for school, though.
I'm interested in getting the Juliet, although the Romeo is cheaper,
or so I'm told.
Blessings, Joshua