[nabs-l] Math equations in .pdf format

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Tue May 1 14:15:01 UTC 2012

Depending on the time and the resources you have, converting the file
to a MathML format has been the most helpful to me. The files once
generated are opened in IE with the mathPlayer plugin. All the
equations and formulas then show up in their textual representation
close to how a reader would read the information to you. My school is
the one that generates the files from the PDF we get from the
publisher. I think a bit of googleing will turn up more details on
creating these files. Also, feel free to email me and I will try to
help as well.
Bill

--
Bill Casson