[nabs-l] Hi pals! sorry for incomplete mail. I am Shreyas & giving my intro

shreyas nagaraj n.shreyas.reddy at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:30:55 UTC 2012

I am extremely sorry for the incomplete mail which I sent just few minits back
I did that by mistake .
Once again, I am sorry for that
So members, I would like to introduce my self
I am a boy who is 16 years & I am doing my 10th grade.
I am resident of India & I do have my brother who was studying in US as well.
I have some of my acquaintance staying in US like in Florida
I anticipate that u all might not discriminate that I am an Indian.
If so, please inform me
Well, I stay in Bangalore city & state Karnataka. I am telling this to
u all simply but I know that u all members might not know  cities ,
provinces & states in India.
I am sorry for that as well
So, for my 11th grade, I am getting admission in an institution which
is in my city but it is affiliated with the Cambridge university &
even the Harward university which r located in U K & masichuttes
respectively
To be more precise, I am taking the I B board that is the
international Syllabus which is widely accepted through out US & U K
And I have taken the Commerce Domain for my 11th grade as almost my
10th grade is over In fact, I am still waiting for the results
So, I like making friends.
I also love listening music, composing music, hanging around with
friends, surfing net, chatting  with my friends on f b,, playing
guitar & keyboard, learning cooking very little, swimming, cycling,
racing & reading e-books.
About my impairment. I have R P that is Retinatus Pigmentosa & some
problem with the optic nerve but I have taken my impairment in a
positive way & in fact I am an optimistic person.
I have good support from my parents & I stay with them.
That's it. I mean about me.
I also like connecting with u all as well and if any one is willing to
connect with me on skype. I would be more than happy. I have provided
my skype id at the end of this mail.

Once again I am telling u all
Please, I request u all that to connect with me & accept me as your
friend as well.
I anticipate that u all might not discriminate that I am from India
Cheers
Shreyas
skype i d:
shreyas.nagarajreddy