[nabs-l] New talk show debuting tonight.

John Moore coasterfreak88 at mac.com
Fri May 4 16:07:43 UTC 2012

Hello everyone. At 7pm Eastern, 4pm Pacific, there will be the first broadcast of a new talk show called Blind Perspective. I am co-hosting it with another friend of mine who is also blind. Each month, one of us will pick a topic and have a small group of blind people discuss it with us for an hour and a half. Each show will also include a brief round-up of tech news from the previous month. Tonight, Dan Eickmeier is our featured guest and we will have a tech chat. If you would like to be on the show in the future, or if you have a topic idea, please drop me an email off-list and we will consider talking about it or putting you on the show. I have written to some of you on Facebook about this and several have said that they would like to be on the show. Future topics will include playing video games, the challenges facing blind students, and more ideas that are yet to be decided. Tune in at www.mintfm.net. Hope to hear from all of you. Again, if you would like to appear, please email me off-list and let me know.