[nabs-l] Any Hulu users?

Tony Olivero anthony at olivero.us
Sun May 6 22:33:55 UTC 2012

Jim,

The greatest accessibility to Hulu comes from using HuluPlus on the
iPhone (this does require a monthly subscription, but does not provide
access to every program available on the website). Other than that, it
is possible, through turning off the Virtual Cursor in JAWS and
tabbing to focus on the flash movie, to pause an actively playing
show. However, you cannot rewind or fast forward the show.

I'm not sure about the social features, but you should be able to turn
them off or unlink your Facebook account.

In short, using Hulu is not a very accessible experience, but if you
are  committed to doing so, it is possible.

Hth,
Tony