[nabs-l] World Geography

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue May 8 18:14:04 UTC 2012

We didn't deal with maps, in my class.
Our instructor lectured, and used powerpoints.
Then, he gave us study guides, and a 50 question multiple choice test,
on what was on the study guide.
He's a college professor, that I had 2 years ago.
He also taught Western Civ, and American History.
He's one of my favorite instructors.
Blessings, Joshua