[nabs-l] World Geography

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Tue May 8 21:06:16 UTC 2012

Gloria, I am a freshman in high school and as such have taken a
World Geography course this year. I can't speak for your teacher,
but the course I took mainly focused on things such as culture,
economy, and current events happening in places around the world.
If you are going to take this class next year, I suggest you ask
your teacher if she is a big map user. I hope she isn't, for your
sake. I'm sorry I can't help you more than that. But I think it's
an individual teacher thing. It's about how far your teacher will
go to adapt your needs.