[nabs-l] problems with blio

Tony Olivero anthony at olivero.us
Wed May 9 01:18:27 UTC 2012

Sophie,

The TTS voices (for the built in speech functions) are not included
with the application. From the main application screen, select the
"Application Settings" button, then select the Voice button, then
Download Voices. Each voice costs about $10.

Also note that  when reading with voiceover, once you select a page
(double-tapping it so it is the only thing visible on the screen), you
can swipe down with two fingers and Voiceover will read continuously,
automatically changing pages when it reaches the last line. You can
also manually change pages by swiping left and right with  three
fingers.

Tony