[nabs-l] iPhone vs. Android

Stephanie H. DeLuca sjhhirst at gmail.com
Fri May 11 15:29:26 UTC 2012

Hi everyone, I'm visually impaired (acuity is about 20/400), but I'm
wanting to learn to use more accessibility tools than I have been over the
years, with the end goal of preventing eye strain.  Which smartphone would
you recommend in terms of accessibility?  Which one has better apps?  More
features? I think a couple of years ago, it was iPhone hands down, but I've
heard that Android has made some significant progress lately.  Thanks!

Stephanie

In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind.
    ~Louis Pasteur, lecture 1854