[nabs-l] Concerned about a class, I'm taking, this Fall

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon May 14 16:44:58 UTC 2012

Joshua,
curious if you decided to take the class. I think if you work with the
professor and have him/her describe pictures and make diagrams for you as
well as touch models and memorize the info, you will be fine. I doubt
they'll braille the book for you. Even if they get it brailled, most
transcribers do not include diagrams in the book. If you want to see pre
made diagrams of the body systems, APH has two volumes of this. Not sure
what its called but they are diagrams with brief descriptions of the parts
on the next page.