[nabs-l] Convention question.

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue May 15 03:17:17 UTC 2012

NABS might be having a social on Saturday evening, which you can come
to without registering for the convention. (I am not involved with
convention planning this year, but we have had this social in the past
and I think it was alluded to in the last NABS notes). Stay posted for
the next NABS notes and I think it will be announced there.
Best,
Arielle