[nabs-l] Braille Note Apex

Loren isaiah5719 at mchsi.com
Tue May 15 14:17:38 UTC 2012

The apex is a step up from the m-power. It is lighter and a little faster.
Also, it will allow you a little more access to sites on the net.  It can do
pdf docs.  I'ved heard it can also do some word docs.  I haven't tried that
yet.

But unless these things would aid you, and the m-power is in need of repair,
I don't know that I would make the jump at this point.  Afterall, windos ce
6.0 is not exactly new.  I have the apex, and I'm glad I do.  But, if you
are happy with what you have, stay with it.  Because as you said, it is a
huge investment; and, most of us, don't have money lying around just to have
the newest and greatest.

Loren