[nabs-l] Braille Note Apex

Preston Gaylor pgradioman at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 23:45:56 UTC 2012

Another ad to the last post, The apex can not read DOCX files. You must save any work for a Flash Drive or an SD card with the old 97-2003 word to save it on that device. Also, I love my apex a lot. I never had any problems with it accept the space bar sometimes doesn't work for me and the strap from it borke a few months ago. Luckily, my vision teacher found another strap for it. I hope more of this info for the apex helps! Good luck with the repair! Preston Gaylor