[nabs-l] Student Slate, Finance Edition

Karen Anderson kea.anderson at gmail.com
Wed May 16 03:57:42 UTC 2012

I'm not sure what others have had in mind in terms of these financial
topics, but as an editor of the Slate I think having an article like that
could be kind of interesting. I'd love to see something like that written,
and we'll see what we can do.

If you want to talk to me off list about it, feel free to email me any time!

Karen