[nabs-l] Daisy Texts

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Sun May 20 14:51:39 UTC 2012

Hi all,
just a quick question. when reading a daisy formatted book, I noticed there is a number given for pages but before the page is over there are also other numbers given. Are these numbers for the paragraphs? I hope this makes since. I was also wondering if anyone knew how I might attain my learning ally membership ID since I am not able to call into the office and talk to a customer service representative? I know on the web site you can press the link that says forgot log in info, but that takes me to a page where I have to put in my membership ID and email address. Well I do not have my membership ID so am having trouble. Thanks for any help anyone might be able to provide me.