[nabs-l] Scientific Calculators

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 11:36:53 UTC 2012

Hey Guys,
I'm sure this question has been posted before, but I'm wondering which
calculators you all use? I have the Audio Graphing Calculator and the
Scientific calculator on my PAC Mate, but I'm looking into the Orion
TI-36x Scientific Calculator. I'm a computer science major so will need
to take physics, Calculus 3, and stats. What do you all think of this
calculator? Is it fine for a college student to use, or is it not
advanced enough? Are their any other calculators you recommend?
Thanks!
Jordyn