[nabs-l] Math Conference Call

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue May 22 23:54:36 UTC 2012

Jordan,

Thank you so much! You gave those of us who were on the call a
wealth of great information about math! I will definitely email
you if I have any more questions.  By the way, is it OK if I give
my TVI your email address in case she has some math-related
questions to ask you?

Chris Nusbaum

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."
2 Corinthians 5:7