[nabs-l] GPS Solutions

Nimer M. Jaber, IC³ nimerjaber1 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 17:24:34 UTC 2012

Hello Jordyn,

The Kapten I don't think is being sold anymore and thank God as it was
horrid. DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON IT!!
The Breeze is outdated, horribly over-priced and under-powered, and
lacking in many features but is the only blindness-based GPS that I
know of at the moment. If you can get an app on the phone you are
using, that would be great. There are various apps on various phones
for GPS use that are accessible and that serve different functions.

Thanks.

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

by anyone other than the intended recipient may result in civil or
criminal action. I have checked this email and all corresponding
up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/
Vinux testing and documentation coordinator
To get more information about a free and accessible operating system,
please click here:
http://www.vinuxproject.org

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

Check out my blog related to technology by clicking here:
http://nimertech.blogspot.com

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (720)
(251-4530) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!